Price: $500 for 2-6 Adults, +$60 per person, Maximum is 8 Guests
Sometimes people want to just have a day for each other. This package allows families, couples or simply a group of friends to rent out the entire sailboat to themselves for a 3 hour timeframe.
What To Bring:
- Swimsuit for snorkeling (we provide the rest of your gear)
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Camera or GoPro for pictures
- Private Boat
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Life Vests
- Open Bar
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Platter
- Mexican Lunch
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Meet the crewman at the marina where you will check in, get the run down and board your boat.
- Once you’ve found your seat, wave goodbye to the dock and hello to your first round of drinks.
- Sail to El Arco (Land’s End Arch), Los Cabos’ most famous landmark, where you will have an opportunity to take some great vacation photos and check out Lover’s Beach.
- Set sail back across the the Pacific Ocean, listening to some good tunes and enjoying the open bar. Keep an eye out for rays, sea turtles, dolphins and humpback whales!
- Arrive at the snorkeling location, where you can explore the mysteries of the ocean for an hour or so.
- You will receive your included lunch here.
- Head back to marina and cash in your free margarita at a local restaurant.